Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Mail Day!

I had so much fun yesterday taping and gluing bits of paper together to make some mail art.  And then, today, when I went to the post office, I found the fantastic envelope above filled with this beautiful card:
They came from Denise of Chocolate Mousie as part of the mail art exchange organized by Ginger at Ginger's Life of Spice.  Aren't they fabulous!!!
So, what am I sending out?  I taped two of my post cards from ATC's together and then filled the interior with paper and embellies from my stash.  Here's a sample (outside on the top and inside on the bottom):
And here's what my envelopes look like:
They were so much to make! Have you received any "good mail" lately?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,Maria! Those all look beautiful!

Sian said...

Wow, fast work!! It's lovely to see the Mail Art popping up already

Lizzie said...

Lovely, Rinda - both your "In-Mail" and "Out-Mail"!

I like the idea of sticking postcards together, to make something pretty. I could make notebooks like this, for my friends!
I love the masked-and-misted envelopes; so pretty!

furrypig said...

gorgeous mail! You are so organised I haven't actually started yet!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Leave it to you to turn mail into art, Rinda! These are so pretty. xo

Anonymous said...

I've gotten a couple of packages with crafty goodness inside, but nothing as lovely as you've received or are sending. They are all gorgeous!

Terry said...

Mail in and Mail out look amazing! How fun! Love the masking!

nancy y said...

your mail art is really great, and the envelopes are beautiful! Isn't it great when you get art mail? I got an OCAM from Lucy this weekend ;-)

scrappyjacky said...

They are stunning, Rinda.....and the ones you recieved are wonderful as well. I've been working on my mail art today....not quite finished yet.

laurie said...

wow! i love that there are so many involved in the "good mail day" revolution! your cards and envelopes will certainly brighten up any mailbox.

Ginger said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Chocolate Mousie said...

LOVE the misting! I really need to get me some masks and more Glimmer Mist. :)