Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt Linky Coming Soon!!!

#9 A Tent
Thought I'd share a couple finds for the 2015 Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.
I was doing some final pre-trip shopping with my girl at a sporting goods store, and I spied these really cute scale model tents (they were about 9 inches tall) on a shelf. It seems an ingenious way for people to see what the various tent models look like!
#12 A public restroom, bathroom or toilet
And a find from earlier this month. It's in the Detroit Airport Westin Hotel, where I travel several times a year for work. It's a beautiful bathroom, but I don't understand why it needs ten sinks! It actually has more sinks than stalls. 
The first month of the Hunt is almost over, and that means it's almost time for the first Linky! Come back mid-week and share a post about the Hunt. You can write a new post for the round-up or link up one from earlier in the month. Can't wait to see what everyone has been finding.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I found some this weekend, so I'll be ready for a June post this week! Cute tent!

JansArtyJunk said...

How cute are those little tents! I haven't managed to find a tent to photograph yet ;)

Alison said...

I hope to have more that the measly ONE photograph I have by then! Xx

Sian said...

First of all I thought it was a dog tent

Melissa said...

What a FUN tent find!!